Learn how to relieve stress from your life
Violence, health problems, family conflicts, personal problems, financial difficulties, traffic jam, accumulated work, etc. All of these factors can cause increased levels of the stress hormone cortisol. Keep following the text to find out how increasing cortisol can affect your life and what to do to relieve stress.
Consequences of stress
Stress causes irritability, anxiety, lack of concentration, fatigue, as well as physical problems such as headaches, chest tightness, difficulty breathing and eating, hair loss, insomnia, allergies , intestinal problems, skin problems and others.
How to eliminate stress?
• Recognize stress: assume that you are stressed. When the problem is recognized, it is easier to take action to resolve it.
• Find out what causes stress: After recognition, now is the time to find out what causes stress. List the reasons and see who can solve the problem: you, your family or your colleagues?
• Chat with a person: Having someone to talk to and share life's dilemmas is a great alternative not to save problems.
• Change your routine: If you're the type of person who eats meals in the middle of other chores, change that habit now. Take time for meals, stick to it every day and taste each food. Include daily meditation times in your routine, go out with your friends on the weekends, and start exercising.
• Organize your time and tasks: You may find yourself stressing yourself out because you are doing someone else's task, or even overwhelming yourself unnecessarily. At home, set tasks for everyone in the family. This way you save more time and less headache.
If after that your stress is not over yet, now is the time to seek medical or psychotherapeutic help.